The Controllers Agenda Exposed – Part 18, The Talmud Of Jmmanuel, The Teachings Of Creation, and Universal Laws
For one seeking enlightenment in the form of new enhanced consciousness and enlarged perceptive faculty, be prepared to divest yourself of all past preconceptions and thought-habits and, with childlike meekness and docility, surrender the mind to the reception of some novel and unexpected truths.
The Talmud of Jmmanuel
In 1963 a document (Talmud of Jmmanuel) in the form of scrolls encased in resin, was discovered buried under a flat rock in the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea which was reportedly used by Jmmanuel (Jesus of Nazareth). It was found by Eduard (Billy) Meier of Switzerland, shortly after a Lebanese priest named Isa Rashid discovered the actual burial site. The document is the authentic writings of Judas Iscariot, a disciple and contemporary of Jmmanuel. Judas was a loyal follower and scribe and should not to be confused with the traitor Juda Ihariot, the son of a Pharisee. It was written in Old Aramaic and subsequently translated into German and English. It is the only known record of the teachings and ministry of Jmmanuel prior to the time of the crucifixion. This document has sustained considerable scholarly interest and study and has been found to be internally consistent with itself and the historical record. Much of the first four books of the New Testament came from it.
From The Talmud: The creator of Earth humans is also human but vastly greater in consciousness than we. He and his followers traveled among the stars to earth. They bonded with the people of earth to create an improved human.
The Laws of Jmmanuel:
1) Act only in self-defense
2) Achieve justice by finding it for yourself
3) Do not swear an oath to anyone or anything
4) Offer your love wherever it is warranted
5) Pray to the omnipotence of your spirit
6) Do not amass great treasures on Earth for where your treasure is, so too is your heart
7) Take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care of you by itself
8) Judge not falsely, lest you be falsely judged
9) Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened unto you
10) Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
“Seek and understand the meaning of my speech lest you be so bold as to call me the son of God, or the son of Creation,or to insult me by calling me the ruler over good and evil.”
“Insofar as the laws and commandments of Creation and God are followed there is no need for people to bring forth other laws and commandments, for man-made laws always produce murder and evil.”
“There is no higher happiness than wisdom, no better friend than knowledge, and no better savior than the power of the spirit.”
“As I do these things, so shall you do them, and even greater things shall you do.”
“In two thousand years my teachings will be taught anew and unfalsified, when people have become reasonable and knowledgeable, and a new age foretells of great upheavals. A few special selected people, the new proclaimers of my teaching, will preach it unfalsified and with great courage.”
The (Original) Lord’s Prayer:
“My spirit, you are omnipotent. Your name is holy. Let your kingdom incarnate itself in me. Let your power unfold itself within me, on Earth and in the heavens. Give me today my daily bread, so that I may know gratitude and truth and lead me not into temptation and confusion, but deliver me from error. For yours is the kingdom within me and the power and the knowledge forever.
The Teachings of Creation:
1) Creation is not perfect. It must keep perfecting itself forever.
2) It perfects itself through the creation of sentience (a self-aware spirit-being). This sentience lives in people and invigorates them to progress through the learning to perfect itself.
3) When sentience is first created, it is ignorant of everything. It must live in a body to learn.
4) It gets cycled through many lifetimes until it is perfected and becomes one with Creation.
5) As it is with all living things, Creation needs rest. When it is not creating, it sleeps.
6) Creation is subject to the Laws of Original Duration and Original Creation.
7) The secret of these laws is based on the number seven, which is counted in “times”.
8) “Creation rests in the lap of slumber for seven Great Times, so that nothing exists, not even the universe.”
9) “However, it awakens from its slumber and begins to create everything anew through the seven periods of the seven Great Times.” (One Great Time is trillions of years)
10) This cycle repeats endlessly.
The polarity of consciousness is an illusion. There are no evil or good people, there are only bad and good choices that divinely inspired people make.
We were all deceived by the Dark Lords (the rebellious co-creators) who elected to become one with the process of entropy and death. Those who choose to identify with the purposes of the Dark Lords will live with death, shame, misery, oppression, slavery and estrangement to self and others.
The only unforgivable sin is to not forgive oneself. No one else can do it.
The Universal Laws
- Law of Attraction: Like attracts like;
- Law of Deliberate Intent:What you focus on is what you create;
- Law of Allowance: Allow all to manifest;
- Law of Harmony and Balance: What you give, you get.
These Laws cannot be used counter to the Laws of Creation. These laws govern all sentient life everywhere.
Part 19 next!